Friday, March 24, 2006

Today was...

In a word : Crap.


Why crap, you may (OR MAY NOT) wonder. Sheeshhhhhhh i don't really know actually. It just is one of those days you know?
One of what days?
I don't quite know actually.
Yes i know, i'm weird.
We all have a weird streak about ourselves don't we.

-
Day started with pe. Didn't get to get well by today so couldn't run. Did pullups though. Wasn't really the right way but i managed. Arm's aching though...
-
Yesterday i asked you guys to go listen to the song right? The feel-good song of mine? Oh goddd i don't understand why..
that when we're feeling very optimisstic we'll go HEY DONT BE LIKE THIS YOU'LL BE FINE YOU WILL YOU WILL TRUST ME/ GO LISTEN TO THIS SONG IT'LL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER!
But what happens when we're feeling down ourselves?

I even forgot what's my feel good song! *Bangs head on wall* (what xialan loves to ask me to do *smallsmile*)
Lol anyhows. I'll quit it with the negativity!

Today was the firsttttttttt lit tutorial i had. Boy was it .. I dunno, weird. I mean i haven't been taking lit for 2 years. I don't really know how to.. interpret certain things.
But well i'm gonna try. Will try and study into the night tonight :)
-

Training was.. training, LOR.
DAMMIT LAH guess what uncle jason said!

I arrived (not v dramatically) at the alley while ezekiel was chatting with unclejason &he was like there yumin here &i went up to him kinda wearily.
Yep thereafter he said wah you score so good ah can come pj then i went huh wahlao don't belittle me can &he said you score how much - 17,18 19? &I said 13. He heard it as 19. After i clarified that it was THIRTEEN he went WAH SO GOOD AH.
WAHLAOOOOO EHHHHHHHH sucha coach, please.
-.-

I still hate the way he smells btw. Remember ant? The friggin' smoke smell? GAHHH anyhows i didn't know no one there but kinda knew some of 'em already and we bowled 2games or so..

Nevertheless (the irony here), I still respect coach.. LAH.

To tuck in elbow ):
To lessen the swing ):
To not be so anti-social /:
To not miss dunearn bowling so much (aka ANTHEA ZHOU) )))):
To not think about anything else other than bowling during training.
To not feel moody before/during/after training!!!!

-
BLARH! Back to bowling life. Ha ha ha we have a pathetic number of j1 girls in bowling. Sheesh i hope i don't become reserve ://

-
I saw valerie today with shawn &shawn was telling me i got top in poa (WEEEEE-PERS my own word don't rip ha ha) during the Os lol. Go back during speech day, i think?
That's something i should really be proud of.
But.
Cannot.
I cannot become an accountant.

Ha ha ha ha ha.
-
I mentioned i was feeling moody right? I walked home from the mrt :) Feels good. Light breeze and all. The dark..

Mm (:
Sure did do something good to my mood.
Yeayea okay i'm getting pretty random here. Gotta go catch up with stuff.
-
Engaged but detached. A mere contradiction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home